On Thursday, Alex Wong felt grateful, when he was on crutches and compelled to bend over in the hit TV series ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
"I felt it was very appropriate that I wore something like that last night because I was so grateful. I feel like I've accomplished a lot of what I set out to do, but I feel like I wasn't finished”, Wong said in a telephone interview, on Friday.
According to him, there was so much more that he could learn, although, he has had a few great weeks, which were just not sufficient for him.
In the fifth season of the show, Wong was a competitor, but wasn't able to come in the top 10, until this year. He was equally famous among the judges and the audiences of the show.
Even his fellow contestants loved the cheerful 23-year-old performer from Vancouver. His friend and roommate, Kent Boyd used to call him Alex Freaking Wong.
But, on Tuesday, events took the most terrible kind of twist.
Wong said that he was doing a series of jumps at the end of his Bollywood routine during the rehearsal on Tuesday night and it was the last time that he was going to do that.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat