On Thursday, Alex Wong felt grateful, when he was on crutches and compelled to bend over in the hit TV series ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
"I felt it was very appropriate that I wore something like that last night because I was so grateful. I feel like I've accomplished a lot of what I set out to do, but I feel like I wasn't finished”, Wong said in a telephone interview, on Friday.
According to him, there was so much more that he could learn, although, he has had a few great weeks, which were just not sufficient for him.
In the fifth season of the show, Wong was a competitor, but wasn't able to come in the top 10, until this year. He was equally famous among the judges and the audiences of the show.
Even his fellow contestants loved the cheerful 23-year-old performer from Vancouver. His friend and roommate, Kent Boyd used to call him Alex Freaking Wong.
But, on Tuesday, events took the most terrible kind of twist.
Wong said that he was doing a series of jumps at the end of his Bollywood routine during the rehearsal on Tuesday night and it was the last time that he was going to do that.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations