Apple has approved the much-hyped streaming music service, Spotify iPhone application, which would allow users to stream music to their handsets.
Apple said that Spotify will soon be able to present iphone users a program via Apple's online App Store. Spotify is a digital music subscription firm.
While speaking on the issue, an Apple spokeswoman said, "We've been in constant communication working with the developer and have already notified Spotify that the app will be in the app store very soon."
Apple's recent decision has exited the European users, but music fans in the United States will have to wait more as the music-streaming service is currently blocked in US.
Spotify is an advertising-supported music service that permits end-users stream music to their computers free of cost.
Though, Spotify claims that it is a free music-streaming service, yet its iPhone app is available only to premium subscribers willing to pay a monthly fee of £9.99.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis