The smartphone sector is seeing the rising popularity as well as sales of the HTC Evo 4G. The buyers prefer the HTC device over iPhone, BlackBerry or Droid X.
Its feature of voice navigation has won millions of hearts. The users are availing the handset to experience the speedy 4G network.
The phone’s producer, HTC, is a Taiwan based giant, witnessing a gradual rise, joining the list of the top ranked smartphone makers.
At present, it secures the fourth rank worldwide, among the leading handset producers, said Gartner Inc.
More than 10% of people in North America bought HTC devices in the first half of this year.
On Tuesday, the company reported sales worth $1.9 billion, which rose against the 58% in the second quarter last year.
"It's the fastest-growing handset company in history. HTC is the model of the new Asia. They're very quick and very responsive", said Richard Doherty, an analyst at Envisioneering Group.
With the launch of Evo, HTC has been identified as the first phone maker across the U. S. to develop a handset, which provides access to the 4G network.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations