According to a news report, Microsoft Corp. may be making a cut in the number of its employees, but not aggressively. This small cut in the jobs is a general reduction in the working force, as company used to do in past, and not due to any specific reason.
Though, the number of layoffs has not yet been confirmed, but as per some reports, the number will be less than the approximately 5,000 employees, Microsoft struck off last year. Its previous cut was the first mass work-force reduction, which was the result of the global financial crisis and slowdown in corporate technology spending.
The jobs cut are expected to be dispersed evenly, throughout the company, as reported by TechFlash, a Seattle-area technology news site.
This plan has come out after the Microsoft’s fiscal year ended June 30, that is the time when company usually makes its investment decisions.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study