Samsung has lengthened its Q-Series range of laptops by officially unveiling three news machines viz. the Q330, Q430 and Q530.
The 13.3-inch Q330 is highly portable as it weighs just 1.97kg. It comes with LED HD screen, Core i3 CPU, GPU switching, with an integrated Intel GPU and the latest Nvidia GeForce GT 330M graphics card. It also features a 3GB of RAM and a five-cell battery that offers seven hours of usage time.
Keeping apart size and weight, the Q430 shares all features with the Q530. The 14-inch Q430 weighs 0.3kg less that the 15.6-inch Q530, which is 2.39kg in weight.
Both, the Q430 and the Q530, feature 2.26GHz Intel Core i3 CPU, 4GB of RAM. The Q430 has 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 310M and 320GB HDD, while the Q530 has a NVIDIA 1GB GeForce 330M GPU and a 500GB HDD.
All the concerned three models offer Bluetooth and 802.11n WiFi for connectivity. Samsung AllShare, a function that lets users to share multimedia files with Samsung cameras and mobile handsets via the Digital Living Network Alliance, is also made available in all of the three models.
The company is yet to confirm the prices for the latest Q-Series range of laptops.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism