A console version of the APB: All Points Bulletin can be materialized only if the developer gets a console publishing partner, Realtime Worlds’ chief executive Dave Jones said.
In an interview with Eurogamer, Mr. Jones said that a console version of the APB could be produced if a major partner expresses interest in the project.
Speaking on the topic, Mr. Jones told Eurogamer, "That won't happen until we have a console publishing partner. That's the only thing that will trigger that.”
Mr. Jones also said that so far they had held no discussions with Electronic Arts regarding a console version.
APB, which was recently released for North America, England and mainland Europe, has been nominated for Best PC Game by 1UP. com at E3 2010.
APB is an action game depicting two main groups viz. the Cops and the Gangs. The Cops fights to uphold the law, while the Gangs try to break the law at all costs. Gamers are able to create their own characters. They can either join Cops to uphold the law or Gangs to create a pain in the neck of the society.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism