Pangoo, the home entertainment brand from Taiwan is soon to be launched in the UK. The first products to be released by the brand include LED backlit TVs, the S700 series. The range of Pangoo products includes six models from a 22in HD Ready product to a Full HD 42in 1080p HDTV.
The Company uses its own motion control and colour management system in all its models. The models have integrated freeview, sensor key touch control. This control is used for light touch key operation and USB playback.
Twinspire adjustable stand are the additional feature of the Full HD models, while the larger models have Motion Plus 120 Hz processing.
"The introduction of Pangoo in the UK and Ireland as the new name in LCD and LED backlit TVs is an exciting step in celebrating the future of our products worldwide", said Paul Butler, General Manager of parent Company THTF, UK.
In another development, a recent report has shown that 3D Plasma TVs will have sale of 86% of all plasma TV sale by 2013. This report is presented by Displaybank, which is a global authority in market research. Panasonic will be most benefitted by this increase in the sales, as it is the largest plasma TV manufacturer.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study