Following a motorcycle collide on Tuesday that put Dean McDermott in the intensive care unit of an L. A.-area hospital with a punctured lung, he and his wife, Tori Spelling have lately been tweeting about his condition.
Earlier today, Spelling lectured about the matter on her Twitter page by tweeting that she and her Kids were about to go see @deanracer. He’d been moved from ICU to a regular room.
While dirt bike riding with two pals, Dean McDermott had met with the accident.
McDermott provided an update for his followers by tweeting, “I ended up smashing my chest into my bars as I went over the front of the bike. It was a freak accident. We still can’t figure out what happened. None the less, I have a collapsed lung and bad bruising on my right side. Oh, and 3 stitches in my right butt cheek where a stone got imbedded. Let’s just say, I won’t be dirt biking anymore”.
McDermott, 43 and Spelling, 37, also thanked fans for their well wishes & prayers. Earlier this year, McDermott had fractured his shoulder in a motorcycle mishap.
The couples are parents to son Liam, 3, and daughter Stella, 2.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study