BT claims of upgrading its services soon after it joins hand with iComms Unified Communication service.
The UK-based provider of phone and broadband services BT states that it essentially will be a service that will cater to provide businesses with a selection of carrier based IP communications tools.
The objective of this service utility is to make business easier to communicate with; this can be done via syncing with a wide variety of tools and services.
It was further stated that the system shall make use of the Genband carrier hosted service that in turn will let BT proffer the IP and SIP services to its customers.
Through a statement it was confirmed that upgraded services shall consist of voice conference, web meetings and desktop sharing. It shall also cater to customized web portal services which is aimed at conserving time and money.
- Hair Straighteners Can Cause Accidental Burns among Kids
- Family Nurse Partnership Programme to be extended in Other Areas
- Healthy Diet Best Cure to Cut Dementia
- Rise in Middle-Aged Drinkers and Illicit Substance Users Adding Pressure on Emergency
- Hospital claims to have proper safety standards but still doubtful about future