It has been reported that the revised edition of ‘The Apprentice’ will launch earlier than expected. The channel will feature the non-celebrity version of “Apprentice”.
NBC announced yesterday that the non-celebrity edition has been hoisted to replace romantic comedy Love Bites. The show will be aired on Thursday, at 10 p. m.
The sources revealed that the plot for the new edition of the show is taken from the global economic recession that badly hit the country.
The show will feature those contestants, who became a victim of the recession and lost their jobs. This time, they will struggle against each other for getting a job in the Trump Organization.
The show, which made its debut in 2004, was a big hit and became quite popular in a very short span of time.
NBC also informed that the celebrity version of the show will be aired in the next season of the show.
Mitch Metcalf, a Representative from NBC Entertainment said, "Everyone at the network loves Love Bites, but for a number of reasons, it now makes sense to showcase the comedic anthology series a little later”.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat