Brian Austin Green met Megan Fox on the set of the sitcom "Hope & Faith”, in 2004, which triggered off love between them and resulted into an undisclosed wedding last Thursday in Hawaii.
They had been dating for about 2 years. As a matter of astonishment, there is a 12-year age difference between the two. They were engaged in November 2006 and had been living together with a potbellied pig, dogs, two cats, two birds plus a squirrel.
Green shared that they devoted time to their relationship out of their busy schedules, when Fox was a flourishing sex symbol and the female lead in "Transformers", while Green was working on the TV series "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”.
Greens said, “We've lived together for three years. We have tattoos of each other's names. I would love more kids. Right now, our biggest problem is rescuing pets from pet stores”. He added that he won’t mind raising a family with Fox.
The couple went through a brief breakup in early 2009, but patched up later that year. Fox shared that she loves Green because "he's a man. He has an ego”. She preferred older men like Green. Only a few people attended the wedding, which took place at the Four Seasons Resort on Hawaii's Big Island.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm