On Monday, Apple revealed that it has marketed 1.7 million iPhone 4s after their launch last week. Apple said that this is the most flourishing launch that has ever taken place.
The iPhone 4 is being sold at many stores across the world. The people who are buying the product online have been told that they will get it in three weeks.
Apple CEO, Steve Jobs, said in a statement that the Company is apologetic to the customers who do not get the product on time because there is a shortage of supply of the product.
The 3GS iPhone, which was unveiled last year, had a sale of one million in the first three weeks. Many stores across the country are also facing shortage of supplies as the phones are being sold at a rapid rate.
The stores are keeping their customers on a reservation list for the phone. They will have to wait for several weeks and will be given an email alert when the phone arrives on the stores.
An Analyst at Piper Jaffray, Gene Munster, had forecasted that there would be 1.5 million sales of the phone in the first four days of its launch. He said that Apple is giving a tough competition to Google, which launches a new Android phone with another partner in every two weeks.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat