According to reports, Dancer Derek Hough is to move to the UK because he 'can't stand to be apart from Cheryl Cole.
Although, there are no evidences to support the information, but it is being said that the 25-year-old dancer is set to move in with the Fight for This Love singer.
As per The News of The World, as far as the relationship goes, Derek has applied for a long-term visa so that he can start building a life in Britain. An insider has told the newspapers that both of them love spending time with each other.
“And as Cheryl is slightly more successful than him right now, he has agreed to make a huge sacrifice and move to England to be with her”, says Derek.
While the X Factor judge has been spending bounty of time in LA, it was discovered by The People this month that Cheryl had seen a £2.5million opulence apartment in a gated complex on the outskirts of north London.
The topical house-hunting came as the Geordie-born singer finally decided to sell the £4miilion home that she shared with alienated husband, Ashley Cole.
The pair's relationship started to develop after Cheryl's split from Ashley, though Cheryl was introduced to Derek last year by Strictly Come Dancing judge, Bruno Tonioli.
While the singer's aides have maintained that they are just good friends, Derek's family have said they are in a relationship.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study