Halo Reach is going to strike on the Xbox 360 this September and it will definitely mark a bittersweet landmark for fans of the almost decade-old sci-fi shooter sequence. It will be the final Halo game made by the franchise's designer at Bungie Studios, who bring it in contact with Master Chief, when Halo’s Combat Evolved debuted on the original Xbox in 2001.
But, the Canadian, who is one of the new keepers of the Halo flame, says not to worry, as the Universe of Halo is not going anywhere. The Spartan soldiers will definitely rise over again, when the time comes.
"This is by far the biggest and best game Bungie has put out", said Josh Holmes, Creative Director at Microsoft Game Studios' 343 Industries. An internal division accumulated to generate novel properties for the enormously profitable Halo franchise.
Microsoft and Bungie revealed latest smidgens of Halo Reach's campaign mode at the recent Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, which is set in not long before the events of Halo’s Combat Evolved.
It follows a gang of the 26th-century Spartan cybernetic soldiers known as Noble Team, which consists of five veterans with the rookie character under the control of players, as they attempt to fend off an alien incursion of Reach, a tactically vital human occupied planet.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis