The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that 1980s pop stars Deborah ‘Debbie’ Gibson and Tiffany will star jointly in the Syfy original on Saturday night movie, which is to be produced by ‘Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus’ studio the Asylum.
Both Gibson and Tiffany have formerly made an appearance in Asylum films, Gibson in Mega Shark’ and Tiffany in ‘Mega Piranha’, but this is the foremost time the pair will make an appearance in a film together.
Gibson will play an animal rights activist, who specializes getting those poor creatures, what else?, such as exotic snakes from pet stores and setting them loose in the Everglades, where they, certainly, grow to huge sizes.
Tiffany is set to play the role of a park ranger, who makes use of dangerous techniques to save endangered alligators. The script supposedly comprises of a scene in which the two stars fight, moving from a bar interior out to the muddy marsh.
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid is ready to see a start of shooting this month. ‘Pet Sematary’ and classic-Madonna-video helmer, Mary Lambert will direct, with a script from Naomi Selfman, who wrote the 2004 horror flick ‘Evil Eyes,’ that starred Adam Baldwin, Jennifer Gates and Udo Kier.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat