Kellie Pickler has announced that she is going to get engaged with her longtime boyfriend Kyle Jacobs on 15 June, which is a sad day for her because it was the birthday of her late grandmother.
“It turned out to be the most amazing day of my life. My whole world changed. We both feel like we got my grandmother’s blessing”, Pickler said.
Pickler said that her boyfriend proposed in such a beautiful manner that it felt like a dream than the real life and if that proposal was not real, she would have been very upset. Jacob proposed Pickler during the sunset on the beach.
After accepting the proposal, both of them had beautiful moments at the beach and engaged in a prayer for their bright future and then they celebrated the evening with champagne.
The couple met each other two and half years ago through mutual friends. Pickler said that this is the first relationship she had had that made her realize how to engage in a good relationship, after her mother left and her father was sentenced to prison.
Jacob has renewed Pickler’s sense of belonging, and she said that all of her fear of marriage went away from her after she met Jacob. After facing a bad phase in life, now Pickler is in the happiest place that she’s ever been.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study