According to reports from the Washtenaw County Public Health Department, Ypsilanti has been positioned as the city with the uppermost percentage of newly diagnosed HIV cases for each of the previous eight years.
That is one rationale why, workers of the Washtenaw County Public Health Adult Clinic say that it is extremely imperative for people to take benefit from the clinic's free HIV testing.
Taking into consideration National HIV Testing Day on June 27, the clinic says that it experiences higher testing volumes almost in the present time of the year.
There is a lot of national media and local coverage that urges people to come up for the testing, particularly since June 27 is National HIV testing day across the world, said Stephanie Rosales, a Health Consultant and Public Health Nurse at the Clinic.
People inform the squad that TV and radio ads give them confidence to visit the clinic and get themselves tested so as to ensure that they are safe from the disease.
The clinic will not in fact be open on Sunday June 27, but it promotes that the populace visits the clinic and get them tested any time, when the national testing day is on.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism