Dell supposedly is moving away from Microsoft's Windows operating system.
The rumors claim that Dell might drop its early partner Microsoft and join hands with Google as it prepares to launch its Chrome web-based OS to compete with Microsoft's Windows.
Amit Midha, Dell's president for China and South Asia stated that Microsoft will be hit against from the competition posed by Google's Android and Chrome OS in the worldwide OS market.
"There are going to be unique innovations coming up in the marketplace in two, three years, with a new form of computing, we want to be on that forefront. We have to have a point of view on the industry and technology direction two years, three years down the road, so we continuously work with Google on this." says Midha.
The present listing rates Dell to be the present third in Laptop sales behind HP (Hewlett-Packard) and Acer.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients