Dell supposedly is moving away from Microsoft's Windows operating system.
The rumors claim that Dell might drop its early partner Microsoft and join hands with Google as it prepares to launch its Chrome web-based OS to compete with Microsoft's Windows.
Amit Midha, Dell's president for China and South Asia stated that Microsoft will be hit against from the competition posed by Google's Android and Chrome OS in the worldwide OS market.
"There are going to be unique innovations coming up in the marketplace in two, three years, with a new form of computing, we want to be on that forefront. We have to have a point of view on the industry and technology direction two years, three years down the road, so we continuously work with Google on this." says Midha.
The present listing rates Dell to be the present third in Laptop sales behind HP (Hewlett-Packard) and Acer.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study