Telecommunications giant Optus has launched a mobile applications store, which will provide its customers with one-stop shop access to a number of other mobile applications stores.
The new store provides access to Symbian, Java applications, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Media.
Speaking on the development, Optus’ general manager Mark Mulder said, “The Optus Application Store gives our customers an easy to navigate ‘one stop shop' to purchase a full suite of applications via Optus Zoo.”
Mark Mulder further added that there were around 1000 applications available at the launch.
Games, Utilities, Entertainment, Music, Productivity, Education, Books, Social Networking, Finance, Sports, Business, Lifestyle, Medical, Photography, News, Themes, Weather, Navigation and Health & Fitness are some of the categories being offered by the new store.
Users can access Optus Application Store through ‘Optus ZOO’ feature or by sending SMS ‘APP' to 966
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study