Turning down the pre order service, following the release of iPhone 4, Apple has been witnessing the disappointment of its fans. They are repeatedly seeking the reasons for Apple’s move.
There are speculations on the release of HTC EVO 4G, which is likely to appear in white, like its closest rival iPhone 4.
Fortune has predicted the HTC device to attain record sales in August, giving immense competition to Apple’s latest phone.
It is hoped to be priced at $199, associated with the Sprint 4G plans for the next two years.
The analysts are predicting that Apple might have halted the pre orders for the iPhone 4 in a deliberate attempt to manage the competition and alter the psychology in the market.
This interpretation adds to it, the possibility that Apple is trying to enhance the demands for the device, in the wake of the launch of the HTC EVO 4G.
There is a likelihood of the people switching to the HTC device rather than waiting for the white iPhone 4, said the analysts.
“Even though Apple might be trying to create an artificial supply demand constraint, the HTC EVO 4G is ready to step in”, said an expert.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn