Turning down the pre order service, following the release of iPhone 4, Apple has been witnessing the disappointment of its fans. They are repeatedly seeking the reasons for Apple’s move.
There are speculations on the release of HTC EVO 4G, which is likely to appear in white, like its closest rival iPhone 4.
Fortune has predicted the HTC device to attain record sales in August, giving immense competition to Apple’s latest phone.
It is hoped to be priced at $199, associated with the Sprint 4G plans for the next two years.
The analysts are predicting that Apple might have halted the pre orders for the iPhone 4 in a deliberate attempt to manage the competition and alter the psychology in the market.
This interpretation adds to it, the possibility that Apple is trying to enhance the demands for the device, in the wake of the launch of the HTC EVO 4G.
There is a likelihood of the people switching to the HTC device rather than waiting for the white iPhone 4, said the analysts.
“Even though Apple might be trying to create an artificial supply demand constraint, the HTC EVO 4G is ready to step in”, said an expert.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study