The ongoing moves happening across the UK could still be on for ITV, as the new chairman Archie Norman and the chief executive Adam Crozier are still putting their thoughts across on deciding whether to move into the space available at MediaCity in Manchester.
According to the past reports, it has been observed that ITV had earlier agreed upon a pact with Peel Media Group, the firm that developed MediaCity at the Salford Quays site.
But now the statement for the same has been modified as no confirmed decision has been made yet and there is no deal in place.
BBC already is plunging deep its moves into the developing situation and it appears that ITV would supposedly move up north side of the nation preventing from any harm, which means to say that BBC wants to stay away from all the action that might harm the future relations in the long term.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban