The ongoing moves happening across the UK could still be on for ITV, as the new chairman Archie Norman and the chief executive Adam Crozier are still putting their thoughts across on deciding whether to move into the space available at MediaCity in Manchester.
According to the past reports, it has been observed that ITV had earlier agreed upon a pact with Peel Media Group, the firm that developed MediaCity at the Salford Quays site.
But now the statement for the same has been modified as no confirmed decision has been made yet and there is no deal in place.
BBC already is plunging deep its moves into the developing situation and it appears that ITV would supposedly move up north side of the nation preventing from any harm, which means to say that BBC wants to stay away from all the action that might harm the future relations in the long term.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis