Lindsay Lohan solicitors have claimed that the actress didn't take any amount of alcohol on the eve of MTV Movie Awards, adding that she will soon come out clean from the speculations.
Shawn Chapman Holley, the lawyer, said that she has reported to have recorded a negative reading on the alcohol urine test at LA's County Probation Department at 10a. m. on Monday.
She had been alleged to have taken alcohol after her SCRAM bracelet showed positive readings on the detector.
The testing department officials told that she has been able to substantiate that she was not involved in the consumption.
On the contrary, according to a report presented by RadarOnline on Friday, the actress's blood alcohol level was recorded to be lying between .03 and .04 on the awards night.
"There was absolutely no doubt that Lindsay was drinking, and the report that the alcohol monitoring service provided was very detailed and extremely reliable", a source told.
Following the positive readings yielded after the detection of Lohan's bracelet, a judge in California had ordered to book her.
However, the actress posted a message on her Twitter account saying that she is absolutely innocent. She is supposed to appear in the court on July 6.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis