Sarah Palin has forwarded her support to Republican Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, who is running for re-election to Washington's 5th Congressional District.
Palin made announcement of the endorsement on her Facebook page on Thursday. She included McMorris Rodgers on her list of Mama Grizzlies whom she supports and calls her a part of her pro-family, pro-business fiscal conservative.
Palin also cites McMorris Rodgers' founding of the Congressional Down Syndrome Caucus. Palin and McMorris Rodgers, both have sons who are young in age and suffering from Down syndrome.
McMorris Rodgers is Vice Chair of the House Republican Conference, which makes her the fourth highest-ranking House Republican and the highest-ranking Republican woman.
A handful of not much known Democrats have filed to confront her, and McMorris Rodgers is greatly favored to be victorious in re-election.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism