Sarah Palin has forwarded her support to Republican Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, who is running for re-election to Washington's 5th Congressional District.
Palin made announcement of the endorsement on her Facebook page on Thursday. She included McMorris Rodgers on her list of Mama Grizzlies whom she supports and calls her a part of her pro-family, pro-business fiscal conservative.
Palin also cites McMorris Rodgers' founding of the Congressional Down Syndrome Caucus. Palin and McMorris Rodgers, both have sons who are young in age and suffering from Down syndrome.
McMorris Rodgers is Vice Chair of the House Republican Conference, which makes her the fourth highest-ranking House Republican and the highest-ranking Republican woman.
A handful of not much known Democrats have filed to confront her, and McMorris Rodgers is greatly favored to be victorious in re-election.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study