Konami's newly announced third-person fantasy-horror action game, NeverDead, presents its lead character with an ability to survive even with limbs and head chopped off.
Bryce, tThe lead character in NeverDead gladly gets torn apart from time to time, but as the name of the game suggests- he can't die. Neverdead, which looks like Devil May Cry, will show humans struggle against supernatural enemies.
The game announced at publisher's recently held E3 press conference, will be produced by Konami's Shinta Nojiri and is currently under development at Oxford's Rebellion Studios.
Konami said NeverDead would be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. However, it didn't announce any release date for the upcoming game.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study