Konami's newly announced third-person fantasy-horror action game, NeverDead, presents its lead character with an ability to survive even with limbs and head chopped off.
Bryce, tThe lead character in NeverDead gladly gets torn apart from time to time, but as the name of the game suggests- he can't die. Neverdead, which looks like Devil May Cry, will show humans struggle against supernatural enemies.
The game announced at publisher's recently held E3 press conference, will be produced by Konami's Shinta Nojiri and is currently under development at Oxford's Rebellion Studios.
Konami said NeverDead would be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. However, it didn't announce any release date for the upcoming game.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism