Sony Ericsson has pulled away the curtains from the latest member of its Xperia family, the Xperia X8.
The Xperia X8, which is seen as a cross between X10 and the X10 mini, is equipped with a 3-inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 by 320 pixels, a 600MHz processor, a 3.2MP camera, a 3.5mm headphone jack and FM radio.
The new handset runs on Android 1.6 operating system and provides connectivity through WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. A 2GB microSD card will also be bundled with the handset.
The company said the Xperia X8 would be made available in a range of colors including white, pink, silver and dark blue.
Sony Ericsson said that the Xperia X8 would offer customers in Europe a more affordable choice than the costly Xperia X10. The company did not announce the specific launch dates for the handset, but said it would go on sale in the third quarter of current year.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis