Konami announced a new action game, dubbed NeverDead, at its E3 press conference.
The third-person fantasy-horror action game, which will be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, is currently under development at Oxford's Rebellion Studios.
The name of the game supports it story, which presents its lead character with an ability to survive even with limbs and head chopped off.
In Neverdead, which looks somewhat like Devil May Cry, human beings fight supernatural foes using a butterfly-design sword and a horde of guns.
No release date has been announced yet.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm