Konami announced a new action game, dubbed NeverDead, at its E3 press conference.
The third-person fantasy-horror action game, which will be released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, is currently under development at Oxford's Rebellion Studios.
The name of the game supports it story, which presents its lead character with an ability to survive even with limbs and head chopped off.
In Neverdead, which looks somewhat like Devil May Cry, human beings fight supernatural foes using a butterfly-design sword and a horde of guns.
No release date has been announced yet.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study