At the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo, the most talked about brand was Sony as it stayed in the event with a lot of twists and turns. Most noticeable of these was the surprise release of Twisted Metal.
Then, the next turn came when Sony Computer Entertainment America President Jack Tretton prepared for another game trailer, thereby stunning the entire shrine auditorium. The presentation screen was soon familiar to the gamers of Portal. Following this, Gabe Newell, the founder of Valve Software revealed that Valve is now transferring to the PS3 bandwagon.
The Software Developer stated that Portal 2 will be introduced with PS3 next year. Explaining further, Newell said that it will be the best console version of the game. Also, the same console is being worked for compatibility with PC and the Xbox 360. The reason cited by Newell for the crediting of PS3 edition of Portal 2 was the backing of Steamworks.
Launched in the year 2008, the free toolset permits the developers to sum up the support from its Steam content delivery service into the games.
It has been informed that Steamworks will now provide Portal 2 auto-updates, downloadable content, and community support form from Valve, which is a feature that 360 edition of the game will be lacking.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study