The Official UK Album Chart has been topped by Christina Aguilera or her release “Bionic” for the second time in her career after in 2006 she managed to sell half a million copies of ‘Back To Basics’.
Christina came up with her last album four years ago, after which she had her first child Max. Bionic is the comeback fourth studio album release and the record shows that her parting from the screen did not affect her star power.
Bionic reached number one in its first week of release as it pulled the Alicia Keys' “The Element Of Freedom” down to two.
The production and writing of the record has been designed with Santogold, M. I. A, Goldfrapp, Le Tigre and Nicki Minaj.
In the charts, Michael Bublé's Crazy Love secured third position and the Lady GaGa’s 'Alejandro' positioned itself with The Fame Monster. The Jack Johnson's “To The Sea” slipped to six from number five.
Christina, the five time Grammy winner, said that she “accepted being called a diva by critics” as she cannot work under some pressure and does what she wants.
She added that she is “assertive” and that if having opinion means being “then I wear my badge with honor”. Her new album has been widely accepted with 30 million copies sold so far.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm