Micro-blogging site Twitter once again failed to provide service on Monday at about 10:20 p. m.
The site suddenly stopped responding, which the company said was due to some networking problem. This deficiency in providing adequate service also created problems for Brightkite. com, who’s APIs are running on Twitter.
Moreover, the company does not give any clue about when the service would again be provided.
Apart from that, Twitter has now introduced a new application for its users. They can now find out the location from where their friends and other people are tweeting from.
It means that that the users along with their tweets can also tell the geographical position from where they are posting their tweets.
The application can provide great help to the users as well as the stores which put their advertisements on Twitter as the buyers can now locate the position of these stores very easily.
The company said, “The locations will be available by a database on Twitters end and a user can simply click the Add Your Location when tagging their new post”.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism