New Motorola Droid X is set to pose a tougher competition for the HTC Evo 4G. The Droid X is Motorola’s forthcoming leading Android phone that is being placed next to the Evo 4G. From the leaked pictures that were released, it is clear that Droid X is really very prominent in appearance as compared to the Evo 4G, which has a noticeable body.
Prior to this, Droid X was pictured to be “a sport” with a smaller 3.7-inch display, similar to the display of the upcoming Droid 2. Recently, it has been confirmed that the screen size of Motorola Droid X is 4.3-inch, like the screen of HTC Evo 4G.
Also, the images show that the Droid X, the HTC Evo 4G and the iPhone 4 are at one level and this clarifies all the doubts that were till now raised regarding the sizes of these phones.
The Droid X is loaded with an 8 mega-pixel camera. It also has Dual LED flash with the facility of HD Video recording and the HDMI out. At the launch of the phone, the Android 2.2 will also be offered.
Earlier, Evo 4G was thought to be the biggest of all available mobile phones, but the pictures revealed are now narrating a different story.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn