Apple is trying to take every step to popularize its latest iPhone 4. It launched the latest version last week at its developer’s conference. It is offering big discounts on iPhone 3GS to clear the inventory of old devices.
If someone has recently purchased the iPhone 3GS, Apple is also refunding money by paying its customers the difference between the old and the new price. It is a good deal for the people who recently purchased the iPhone
But, users are also getting a better deal as they can now get an upgrade to the iPhone 4 rather than getting a refund. This facility is being offered to all the customers who purchased an iPhone 3GS after May 7.
People who purchased the 16GB version will receive a credit of $50 while for those who purchased the 32GB version; the company will give a $100 credit.
But people need to place their request by May 14 in the store from where they purchased their iPhone. A user will be upgraded to the latest version of the iPhone and they would not need to pay anything extra. In case they want to get a higher version like the 32GB version, they will need to pay the price difference.
Apple is trying to entice its users to upgrade to the latest iPhone version with this offer. It claims that the latest iPhone is much better and has innovative features to make it a compelling reason for the users to upgrade to the latest version.
Apple iPhone 4 will be available on AT&T from June 24.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study