Motorola's upcoming Android-based Milestone XT720 smartphone will come with 720MHz processor and a 512megabite of RAM against the earlier 550MHz processor and 256MB RAM. The changes have been made in a bid to attract more customers.
The Milestone XT720, which claims to be world’s slimmest smartphone, features 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen with 480 by 854 pixel resolution, an 8megapixel camera, 3G, WiFi and HDMI that allows HD video captures on the handset to be viewed on an HD TV. The Android 2.1 phone also claims to be the smartphone to have Xenon Flash.
In addition, the handset comes with FM radio, a 3.5mm audio jack, geo-tagging and 720p video recording. Its huge screen offers full page websites, photos, videos and games in grand detail.
The firm has made changes to make sure that users enjoy a more enhanced level of multimedia. The handset has a capacity to make high speed internet browsing a reality as it is possible to operate in as many as eight browser windows at a time.
The Milestone XT720, the UK version of the Motoroi, is scheduled to hit the UK stores early next month.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study