Brits are getting a nice selection of networks for upcoming iPhone 4 to choose from as more and more network providers are emerging with plans to sell the much-awaited device.
Mobile phone operator ‘3’ has confirmed that it would also offer iPhone 4, which is just two weeks away from its UK launch. Apart from 3, the fourth generation iPhone would be available on T-Mobile, O2, Vodafone and Orange networks.
The company said that customers would be able to pre-order iPhone 4 starting Tuesday, June 15th. The company also announced that its existing iPhone users could pay off the remainder of the contract at a reduced rate if they wanted to switch over to the new device.
However, 3 did not announce the details of prices and tariffs for iPhone 4.
The iPhone 4, which was announced at Apple’s annual World Wide Developers Conference on Monday in San Francisco, comes with a faster processor, a 3.5-inch display with a resolution of 960 by 640 pixels and 5MP camera that can shoot HD videos.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study