T-Mobile is one of the major telecom providers which have confirmed that they would offer Apple’s newly introduced iPhone 4 in the UK.
Apart from T-Mobile, the fourth generation iPhone would be available via O2, Vodafone and Orange, providing Brits with a nice selection of networks to choose from.
Although, all the aforementioned network providers have said that they would offer dedicated price plans for the iPhone 4 that has been scheduled to hit UK stores on June 24, yet they have not announced prices and tariffs for the device.
Speaking on the topic, T-Mobile said, “T-Mobile UK will launch the iPhone 4, the thinnest smartphone in the world with the highest resolution display ever built into a phone, in the coming weeks.”
T-Mobile added that the details of prices and tariffs would be unveiled in due course of time.
Apple’s iPhone 4, which claims to have faster processor, 5megapixel camera that can also shoot HD videos, a 3.5-inch display that offers resolution of 960 by 640 pixels, was unveiled at firm’s annual WWDC on Monday in San Francisco.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat