Commuters say that they cannot make out if a lady is really pregnant or not and give up their seats to such a lady so that she can sit there comfortably.
It seems that now a lot of pregnant females have to face a great deal of problems while they are commuting in a public transport vehicle, since they are not being offered seats by other commuters.
They have to face all the side effects that their condition brings along, such as dizziness, swollen feet and nausea even on their journeys while they are travelling back from their work.
One of the main excuses given by commuters is that it is really tricky to tell if a woman is in actual expecting a child or it is just some extra weight around that belly.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study