The PlayStation store and account management will not be accessible for around 12 hours starting at 4pm BST on Wednesday June 9 as the PlayStation network is undergoing regular scheduled maintenance.
Online play and PlayStation Network sign-in will not be affected, but, those who do not sign up by 4pm may face difficulties in accessing online gaming.
In Europe, the June 9 batch of content will go live at 12 noon BST rather than early evening due to the maintenance schedule. It may be noted here that the European Store normally updates with new games for PS3 and PSP on Wednesday.
Joe Danger and a motorcycle stuntman game will be among the titles for European release on Wednesday.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn