Media production corporation, Ten Alps Plc. posted a 17.6% fall in full-year proceeds, which was hurt by meager advertising sales, but stated that in the fiscal year of 2012, there will be better scene to look at.
The Company, which offers and takes control of content on TV, radio, online TV and print, also lessened its net debt by 17.2% to 12 million pounds, $17.36 million.
For the year that ended on March 31, Ten Alps posted pretax proceeds of 3.2 million pounds, as contrasted with 3.3 million pounds in the year-ago period.
Proceeds had to see a fall of 17.6% to 66.1 million pounds.
Year-end cash balance was at 6.7 million pounds, which was down from 13.1 million pounds in the previous year.
Shares of Ten Alps, which closed at 21.5 pence on the London Stock Exchange on Monday, were down by almost 14% at 18.5 pence at 0705 GMT on Tuesday.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton