Acer has introduced special edition of its Liquid E Ferrari smartphone to Indian market.
The new Liquid E Ferrari smartphone is fine combination of great performance, design excellence and quality materials.
The smartphone runs on Android 2.1 operating system and features a 3.5-inch high resolution capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, a 768 MHZ Snapdragon processor and a 5megapixel camera with auto-focus, geo-tagging and ISO options.
It also offers 256MB of RAM, WiFi and an Elite Bluetooth Head set that adjusts volume automatically with videos, images and ringtones.
It comes with Acer Media Player widget and popular social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace.
Speaking about the handset, Acer vice president Gianpiero Morbello said, “A Ferrari is not just about speed. It is an expression of beauty, power, excitement, pleasure and natural excellence.”
The new Liquid E Ferrari smartphone is expected to hit Indian stores in July, but no details of the pricing have so far been announced.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study