Acer has introduced special edition of its Liquid E Ferrari smartphone to Indian market.
The new Liquid E Ferrari smartphone is fine combination of great performance, design excellence and quality materials.
The smartphone runs on Android 2.1 operating system and features a 3.5-inch high resolution capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, a 768 MHZ Snapdragon processor and a 5megapixel camera with auto-focus, geo-tagging and ISO options.
It also offers 256MB of RAM, WiFi and an Elite Bluetooth Head set that adjusts volume automatically with videos, images and ringtones.
It comes with Acer Media Player widget and popular social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace.
Speaking about the handset, Acer vice president Gianpiero Morbello said, “A Ferrari is not just about speed. It is an expression of beauty, power, excitement, pleasure and natural excellence.”
The new Liquid E Ferrari smartphone is expected to hit Indian stores in July, but no details of the pricing have so far been announced.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn