If you thought that the flu epidemic has cleared off, then probably you are completely mistaken. World Health Organization says that it is too early to even think that the threat is over.
Even though the rates of infections have dropped, yet, it does not mean that we should consider it to have cleared off. The pandemic is still active around the world and there could possibly be pandemic arising gain in any part of the world, at any given time.
The WHO and CDC have been facing criticism for stating all this. But it is known that criticizing others is well a piece of cake, but when the tough time arises, it becomes extremely difficult to handle the situation.
No one has any idea that when the virus had initially been recognized and that up to what extent it can play havoc upon life.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study