Travel website Expedia has joined forces with software giant Microsoft to launch a version of web browser Internet Explorer 8 for travel enthusiasts.
The new version of IE8 customised Webslices application that provides web users with access to content on Expedia website without opening new tabs and search.
The Webslices application will also provide travelers with a chance to book hotels and flights and see last minute deals, weather report. In addition, it will feature a currency converter.
Expedia said that the new version of IE8 would help travelers in finding what they want, safely as well as efficiently.
Commenting on the new version, Alex Gisbert from Expedia said, “Everyone hopes that the new customized browser will really help users enjoy a faster, easier, and safer browsing experience.”
Microsoft and Expedia have teamed up after a research by Microsoft revealed that sixty-five per cent of Brits believe that the best travel deals are found online.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism