Travel website Expedia has joined forces with software giant Microsoft to launch a version of web browser Internet Explorer 8 for travel enthusiasts.
The new version of IE8 customised Webslices application that provides web users with access to content on Expedia website without opening new tabs and search.
The Webslices application will also provide travelers with a chance to book hotels and flights and see last minute deals, weather report. In addition, it will feature a currency converter.
Expedia said that the new version of IE8 would help travelers in finding what they want, safely as well as efficiently.
Commenting on the new version, Alex Gisbert from Expedia said, “Everyone hopes that the new customized browser will really help users enjoy a faster, easier, and safer browsing experience.”
Microsoft and Expedia have teamed up after a research by Microsoft revealed that sixty-five per cent of Brits believe that the best travel deals are found online.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat