Rockstar, the creator of the famous Grand Theft Auto series, has reportedly decided not to participate in the Los Angeles mega event E3.
The information that Rockstar will not show any of its new titles at E3 has emerged at a time when the event is just two weeks away.
Speaking on the topic, a representative for Rockstar said, “In the end, we feel we simply don’t have enough time to show as much as we would like in the time available.”
Earlier, the games company was planning to use the event to show Max Payne 3 and LA Noire, which is an interactive crime thriller placed in the 1940s.
Reports suggest that the Rockstar has plans to host a more personal event sometime later this year.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study