Computer manufacturer Dell’s Android-powered tablet computer, the Streak, will be available for purchase in the UK from Carphone Warehouse on June 4.
The Dell Streak, which is seen as a potential rival of Apple’s iPad, boasts of its five-inch screen, Bluetooth and built-in WiFi. It also features 3G, which will allow users to access e-mails, texts, instant messages and voice calls.
Other striking features of the Streak include 1GHz Snapdragon processor, a 5MP camera and its 2GB of internal storage, which can be increased to 32GB with the help of a microSD card. It also supports social media such as Twitter.
The Dell Streak will be available for free on £25 per month contract. Customers can also opt for £35 per month contract, which will also offer voice and unlimited data.
The Streak, which was formerly called the Dell Mini 5, will also be available £429 with no contract. It may be noted here that Apple’s WiFi only, 16GB iPad also costs £429.
The upcoming Dell Streak is considered to be a cross between a smartphone and a tablet computer as it has only a 5-inch screen as compared with 9.7-inch display of Apple’s recently launched iPad.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis