The Samsung H2 is reportedly going to be the latest smartphone to join the Vodafone 360 line up.
The Samsung Hub has published some of the leaked pictures of the H2, which shows it is almost similar in design to its predecessor H1. It is only a bit curvier than H1, but the interior of the model comes with lot of changes.
It is equipped with an 8-megapixel camera that promises to capture Dcrystal clear photographs and capability to record video in full HD and 1GHz processor. It runs LiMo R3 operating system.
In addition, the Samsung H2 features GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HSDPA. It also comes pre-loaded with all of the Vodafone 360 goodies.
Neither Vodafone and nor Samsung made any comments about he H2.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat