Vodafone UK has confirmed that the first smartphone running revamped Symbian 3 mobile operating platform, the Nokia N8, will be available on its network soon.
The N8 comes with a 12MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon Flash, 3.5-inch AMOLED touchscreen with resolution of 640 by 360 pixels, mini HDMI slot, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and GPS.
It has 16GB of internal memory and is capable of recording HD content. As per the network provider's claims, the N8 can present up to 960 minutes of video playback without charging.
The exact price for the hanset is yet to be announced, but the SIM free N8 is expected to be priced at around 350 pounds, much better than 420 pounds for HTC Desire and 490 pounds for iPhone 3G 8GB version.
The exact release date for the N8 is yet to be announced, but it is expected to hit stores in late August. One can register on the Vodafone site to be keep abreast updated information about the N8.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study