Scientists claim that vegetarian diet can help you get that glow on your skin which non-vegetarian diet cannot give.
Basking in the sun or trying to get the necessary nutrition for the glow of your skin cannot be attained from the sun, but rather you can get it by consuming vegetarian diet on a regular basis.
Research illustrates that the English Rose skin of model, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, starts getting temperatures increasing much faster than the perma-tan of celebs such as Kate Price, 32.
The reading at Bristol University is the foremost of its type that establishes a connection between sex appeal and an improved or healthier lifestyle.
The trend of healthy skin is set by TV babes, Holly Willoughby, 29, and Louise Redknapp, 35.
Excessive sun tan can cause leathering of the skin, which definitely does not attract the opposite sex.
If you desire to get that ultra glowing skin, try eating fruits, vegetables and snacks for example salads or cereals that can prove to be a boon for your skin.
The healthy amount of sun plus that is present in vegetables or fruits can help you achieve that beautiful skin.
Best fruits for skin care comprise of melons, apricots and grapefruit.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study