According to the reports, the well known athlete Denise Lewis and the popular model Penny Lancaster Stewart were among the celebrities that dressed in pink and walked for the cancer charity.
Both the celebrities walked up to 20 miles for the cancer charity.
The Breast Cancer Care's Pink Ribbon Walk was held at the Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
The event witnessed a huge turnout with around 1,100 people who dressed in pink to show their support for the cancer fighting cause.
The participants of the event were to walk either 10 or 20 miles and be dressed in pink in order to fundraise for cancer charity.
The warm up for the walk was held by Diana Moran, who is best known as the original Green Goddess.
Reports claim that the event that was held in four different locations around the country raised a total of £4m since the commencement of the event about six years ago.
The total proceeds that are fundraised are used towards the charity's work. The charity helps 1.7 million people who suffer from cancer each year through its helpline, website and one-to-one care.
Overwhelmed by the response of the event, Tessa Capra, from Breast Cancer Care, said that the atmosphere at the walk was electric and the venue was a magical place.
Olympic gold medalist Denise Lewis said that,"Today we can walk together in union, be proud and shake our T-shirts".
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study