In a bizarre incident, an 81 year old man has turned into a sex addict after being in coma for four days. He has been now placed under house arrest by his family.
Angelo de Luca fell down from a plum tree in his garden and had to spend time in coma in a hospital. But after coming out of hospital he blew £3,000 in one brothel session alone with a young prostitute named Leona.
A court has ruled that the old man is not able to decide what is suitable for him and he is now under house arrest. His son Daniel controls his money after a court ruling. It was found that staying in coma may have wiped out the brain function responsible for inhibiting the sex drive.
But the old man argues that since his wife died one year ago, Leona has given him a new life and admitted to being very happy.
It is being argued that staying in coma would have severely impacted his brain. His family was also shocked with his actions.
They are now planning to sue the hospital where Angelo received treatment. They also argue that he had to wait three weeks for surgery. He was administered morphine during the treatment.
The hospital is denying that they were responsible in any way for the patient’s current situation.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn