According to the recent reports, diversity management is one of the top most priorities for the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
As per the HSE, the top agenda for its organization is to understand and deal with the diverse societies that are prevalent in the society. It further needs to mould its operations in a way that cater to the needs of the different societies in order to be successful.
According to a statement issued by the body it emphasized that, ”everyone's health and safety in the workplace should be protected, irrespective of what race, gender, disability, age, religion or sexual orientation they are”.
Extending promises on a number of issues, the HSE pressed that the promotion of equality and discrimination would be assessed by the design of various impact assessment tools.
The body further said that communications would also be improved while the people of the diverse societies are reached out to. Special emphasis would be laid on the communications of the organizations that serve these societies.
Reports also suggest that the efforts would also be made to build up and implement better research in order to provide more information about the diverse sects.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study