Assam’s Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has proclaimed the provision of Rs 1 lakh aid to those who have already undergone or will be undergoing a Kidney transplant this month. He explained that the State Government Scheme will be enforced from May 1.
He also said that the APL and the BPL families will also be able to avail the aid. The Government will transfer the amount to the hospital accounts where the patient would be treated. The money will not be given directly to the patients.
For those who have already undergone the transplant, the drafts will be provided within 15 days of the submission of the application.
For availing the facility, the patients will have to secure the recommendations of head of the Department of Nephrology, Gauhati Medical College and Hospital.
For justifying the treatments, the patients will be asked to produce hospital bills.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat