Elliot Schrage, chief of communications at Facebook, wrote in a company's blog that users could send their comments by November 5.
Facebook said it does not make use of conversion tracking that allows advertisers to assess the efficacy of their ads.
Facebook said that personal data is not provided to the advertisers.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study